Considering the risks associated with the development of out-of-control Artificial Intelligence: Would you limit the use of your creations through a Socially Responsible Use clause? For the impatients: Go to the SURVEY by clicking on this link
About this survey
This survey will take you less than a minute to complete. Share your opinion and be part of something extraordinary!
Goal: The goal of the survey is to know the attitude of the community before the option of including a clause of Social Responsibility in the use and development of applications with Artificial Intelligence.
Survey: A minute of your time that could save the world! It doesn’t matter if you are a programmer, engineer, artist, lawyer or builder. Everyone can take part. Answer this survey and you will deliver a unique value to the community. Go to the SURVEY
Why this survey?
- International concern related to the development of weapons with AI has been growing. At the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence Organisations (IJCAI), some 2,400 people and 160 companies from 90 countries signed an agreement not to develop weapons with AI. What about you?
- I think it is appropriate to assess the possibility that the community can take a more active role in this regard.
For more information see previous publications:
- A new software licence at the height of these times
- Licence To Save The World
- SRU Public License Specification
- Help me promote this survey and get it to your network.
- Don’t forget to leave your point of view in the comments section.
- Once the sample size is representative, I will be publishing a report with the results of the survey.
In this section we will be publishing a link to the results of this research. Waiting for the survey to be completed